Cacao Paste 500g
This beautiful plant medicine has been ground from raw cacao nibs into a cacao paste here in my apothecary.
This cacao blend has been created for you as a supportive daily wellness tonic.
- Cacao = to amplify the magical properties of other plants and nourish mind/body/soul
- Cacao Butter = a very small amount is added to assist the grinding process. I use as little as possible to ensure that the cacao paste is smooth and pure.
This is a divine, energetic plant medicine. This cacao is infused with my own vibrational energy and light, celebrating the magical earth elements.
Cacao Paste 500g
The consumption of cacao is an ancient practice that dates back to 5500 – 1700 BCE in the highlands of Ecuador. Making cacao is a highly meditative process and connects you on a deeply spiritual level to your heart space.
The cacao paste process involves many different layers of processes, each adding to the unique flavour notes and energetics of the paste you choose. From picking the pods, to fermenting and roasting the beans, each cacao bean supplier has their secret recipe for success.
Drinking Cacao will help:
- Nourish the mind, body and soul
- Add Antioxidants, minerals and vitamins to your diet
- Provide you with healthy fats, fiber and protein
- Elevate your mood
- Give you a sense of bliss
- Help you process trauma and release it from your body
There are many more benefits of drinking cacao but the one I find most beneficial is making time for this process, creating a ritual that you dedicate to each day. Its transformational.
All of my cacao pastes are ceremonial grade.
Wildcrafted Apothecary makes cacao paste in small batches and the products can be found HERE.
You can read more about the history and process of each cacao origin HERE in my journal.
Wildcrafted Apothecary was founded in 2021 and is passionate about slow living, gentle foraging and intuitive plant medicines. If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact me and I will help you to find what you need.
500g Paste – Ecuador, 500g Paste – Peru, 500g Paste – Papua New Guinea, 500g Paste – Solomon Islands
How to make a delicious cacao drink:
- 25-30g cacao paste
- 150ml-200ml filtered or spring water
- sweetener to taste (honey, raw sugar, maple syrup or other)
- spices (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a slow rolling boil. Then simmer until the cacao has emulsified with the water and the liquid has thickened.
All information on our website is intended only as a general reference for further exploration. It is not a replacement for professional health advice. This content does not provide dosage information, format recommendations, toxicity levels, or possible interactions with prescription drugs.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Prior to taking any herbal remedy, tincture, tea or herb please consult a medical professional for their advice if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- you have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or another autoimmune disease.
- you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs.
- whether any of your medications could interact with this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements. Do not use if seals are missing or broken. Store at room temperature, in a dry place. Protect product from excessive heat, freezing, humidity, and light. Improper storage conditions can cause product degradation over time. Aroma, color, consistency, and taste may vary.
This product is sold & packaged by weight, not by volume. Settling of contents occurs over time and cannot be avoided.
While Wildcrafted Limited strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or the source of the ingredients may change from time to time. Freshness is always guaranteed.
We recommend that do research prior to purchasing, read warnings and directions of all products before use and do not rely solely on the information provided by Wildcrafted Limited.